Atalian Global Services is looking for an ERP Project Manager that will be located at Indonesia / India / Philippines / Indochina. ATALIAN, one of the largest FM service providers in the world, employs more than 137 000 people in the world and operates in more than 30 countries across 4 continents. Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate will be involved in full cycle of ERP implementation for the region.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling & executing ERP implementation.
- Gather business requirements & provide expertise towards solving business issues.
- Will work directly with Global & Regional Finance to respond to team inquiries on ERP & Business Systems, troubleshoot business system issues and analyze current business and financial practices.
- Conduct functional training for end-users.
- Acts as a liaison between Finance, Sales and Operations business groups & Group IT team.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and great communication skills with the ability to work well in a dynamic environment, think creatively, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Responsible on defining and documenting business processes, data maps and consult with end users on requirements, functionality, & solutions to meet organization objectives.
- Candidate is expected to work closely with stakeholders, operation team & technical teams [both internal & external] to support, improve & manage IT Business Applications by studying current practices and recommending changes.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from end-users and/or technical staff regarding application, system, & reporting issues and train end-users and/or technical support staff on ERP & Business Systems.
- Define, prepare and conduct system & functional testing with developers & stakeholders on both test & production environments.
- Study, understand and performs GAP analysis of subsidiary’s accounting system based on new ERP system rollout.
- Presents findings and works with the International & Regional IT Director and other Stakeholders to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to cross reference Business Application platforms for troubleshooting, problem solving and decision-making purpose.
- Excellent people management and communication skills with the ability to work with international team in a cross cultural and geographically dispersed workplace [APAC & EMEA].
- Ability to produce well defined & written business documents [eg. Business Requirements Document, Functional Requirement Specifications, Presentations & Reports].
- Motivated & able to work independently, proactively and efficiently in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Education, Skills & Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ERP project implementation with minimum of 2 full cycle hands-on experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with financial related applications and working with vendors/internal customers to resolve and respond to financial system issues and inquiries.
- Candidates with experience on leading ERP Implementation projects are highly preferred.
- Candidates with in-depth exposure on Project Management and has strong sense of responsibility & excellent problem solving and analytical skills are most welcomed.
- Candidates with experience in Service Industry are strongly encouraged.